Tuesday, August 5, 2008

another milestone...

Riley lost his first tooth on Saturday. It has been loose for a long time, but finally fell out. He was so excited to have the Tooth Fairy visit him at night. Which is where my stress comes in, how much are teeth going for these days? Any good ideas, please let me know. Tyler suggested to give him one dollar in dimes- that way it would be easy for him to pay his tithing. He was so excited filling out his tithing slip, and so proud to give his "tooth money" to the Bishop.

4 comments:

Jadi said...

Kaden still hasn't lost a tooth. I always thought it was so exciting to wake up and find money under my pillow. I know my brother gives his kids $5 but I think my kids would be happy with $1 if it meant a trip to the dollar store. :)

Kriss said...

Congrats to Riley! Our tooth fairy started a bad tradition by giving $5.00 a tooth. I 've heard of people giving $5.00 for the first tooth and then $1.00 for each tooth thereafter. It's anyone's guess, just like trying to figure out how much to pay a babysitter!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

What a sweet boy! A snaggle tooth smile.

Nikkie said...

I have the tooth fairies phone number; you know, in case she is super busy and forgets to come or something crazy like that.