Tuesday, August 5, 2008

St. George

For Christmas last year, Tyler's parent gave all of the adults a trip to St. George together. We all stayed in a really nice hotel, and ate tons of good food- probably too much! Tyler and I took the bikes, had fun reading by the pool, watching Les Miserables at the Tuachaan theater, and just hanging out. It was so much fun!! The kids had a lot of fun being with their other grandma for the weekend- so, it all worked out well! I love Christmas in July!! Thanks Dallan & Becky!!

The fam- well half of them anyway: Callee, Nicole, Thayne, Jordan, Turia, & Brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO fun!!! We are heading up to St. George tomorrow and then to California....we can't wait! Just seeing the pictures make me so stinken excited!

mary jo said...

Jo said she saw Becky down there and she said you all were having a couples get away. So fun!

mary jo said...

I forgot to ask if you fell at all on your bike, I know you get a little wobbly at times-i.e. slick rock. Oh wait maybe that was me.:)