Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank goodness for FRIENDS!!

I have been meaning to post some pictures of my kids and their cute friends, who they have had so much fun with this summer!! I just have to thank my kids friends, and their parents for being the coolest people ever. My kids have been so lucky to have great examples and fun people always willing to play with them. You guys are the best! These are just a few pics I put on here quickly. I have more with lots of other friends. Those will make it on here next time!

Riley and Luke- soaking! The best part was after, when they took their shirts off to dry , and started flexing their muscles for me! Popsicle time! Abby, William, Luke, Max, and Riley
Annie and Abby daring each other to get wet
Good Friends!! Jane, Abby and Lily

4 comments:

Turia said...

I'm so glad their are so many kids for them to play with. They look like they're having lots of fun.

Sheri said...

This makes me want to post a photo of Brandon, Justin, Eric, Adam and Dano when they were about 4 years old! I love little kids...

Lloyd's Tribune said...

I LOVE it! They are all so cute! We are glad Luke and Riley are
such good buds!








I

Laura Stringham said...

Cute pictures. I am the one who has to thank you for always taking Jane away and entertaining her. I'd go crazy without you guys!