Friday, August 22, 2008

I know I have been a slacker on my blog. I need to keep it up better. I will tell you my excuse though- Facebook. Does anyone else do this? I started up about a month ago to see pics of my brother in Alaska, and I have been bombarded by people from high school, college, etc. You can look up almost anyone, then request them to be your "friend", which adds them to your page. I really haven't thought about high school since I graduated, but holy cow, this is like a full on reunion. I just laugh at all the people that I am getting e-mails from that I haven't heard from forever. It has been fun, but I seriously need to stop staying up past midnight ever night doing things of less-importance.

3 comments:

Kriss said...

Oh my gosh, I totally just joined Facebook and have had the same reaction! One night I couldn't stop searching and got soooooo excited by some of the people I found that I haven't see forever. There is a fear, however, that they won't want to be my "friend", so I've only asked people I'm confident will be my friend. Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this til midnight, that's what time it almost is right now!

Sheri said...

I have been a Facebook Fanatic for a while now. It is a great way to keep up with my Young Women - current and from 20 years ago! It is fun, but not as intimate as these blogs are. Since I had to go to work I have lost connections with women and this blogging thing does it for me!

The Sohm's said...

I have a Facebook account (by accident) and don't really know how to use it. you will have to show me.