Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lemonade for Sale $$$

While Riley was at school today, Abby decided that she wanted to make a lemonade stand. Ok idea, except for lemonade season is almost over- right? Well, not for your cute little 4 year old. We got all of the supplies ready, and Riley was all for the idea when we went to pick him up. He even recruited a few friends to come help out in different shifts. It was so fun watching their faces, and hearing them shout, " Customer Customer" every time they saw a car start to get even remotely close to our house. Despite spilling some "product", and partaking of it themselves because they were so "worn out from all the selling," the kids still made $12!! Thanks to awesome neighbors, drive-by's, and two amazing Grandma's that made a special trip to our house just to make their grandkids' day, their Lemonade Stand was a hit!!


6 comments:

Sheri said...

I love to see little kids selling lemonade and always stop (and let me tell you I have had some bad lemonade)! Since I wasn't driving around the neighborhood it is nice to see Justin continued mom's tradition! And by the way, your lemonade looks good but is very cheap...last time I paid 50 cents!

Laura Stringham said...

So fun! I wish we had been home yesterday. I remember having stands when I was a kid and getting so excited over the $2 that we brought in.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

$12...that is great. Did the grandma's pay more? How many ways did they have to split the $?

Kriss said...

If only I'd have known...

Lloyd's Tribune said...

ok. FIRST I LOVE YOUR NEW TITLE HEADING!! THAT IS SO....AWESOME!! SO...COOL!

what cutie pie's, Every kid needs a Lemonade stand! thanks for inviting us over!

Nikkie said...

Thanks for including Hallie!