Sunday, August 31, 2008

'tis the season...

Tyler woke up Saturday morning, so excited!! Why you ask, because it was the first day of football season. As you can tell, he is a bit of a "U" fan. He got all the kids dressed in their "red" attire, and took them out for a photo shoot in front of the flag outside. Riley and Abby are pretty excited for football too. I am as well, but I try to be the peace maker in the home, since Tyler has brain-washed the kids and they now believe that BYU is a "bad word." I like both teams, but I have to remain loyal to my alma matter. Go Utes!!

8 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

You're kids look so cute in their red! I'm with you and like both teams, too. However, Chet hates the U and he's also kind of brainwashed my kids too..haha. I lean more towards the Y but I honestly like the U too.

Jadi said...

I love the cute outfits! Geoff loves football season too. The slip and slide looked fun. Kaden has been begging me to let him have a lemonade stand for a long time. Maybe I should let him before it gets too cold.

Kriss said...

Red has always been one of my favorite colors, except when there is a big U on it! Ha Ha Ha. The kids looke cute even if they are cheering for the devil. I honestly hate the Y in all things except football. Growing up we had season tickets so I became quite fond of BYU in all aspects. Then I live in a BYU ward while I went to UVSC, and I pretty much changed my mind about the glorious Y because all the zoobies were so dang annoying!

Laura Stringham said...

I love how brainwashed your kids are, particularly Riley, of course. I also love your big flag.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Yea! love the UofU! your kids are so cute!

Nikkie said...

Booo to the U!

Turia said...

Oh Oh... Tis the season for family dinners to become a little more obnoxious.
We should think of something fun to talk about when they are all arguing about football.

JasonandJenn said...

I feel the excitement. My husband was "gitty as a school girl." He is a BYU fan and the brain washing is in full effect at our house also. Ra, Ra, go cougars is sung a lot during the fall season. I am not a huge sports fan but always willing to support the addiction.