Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bear Lake Adventures

We went up to Bear Lake this weekend. Bad idea on the 24th of July. It was crowded, but still SO fun!! Forget the boat. All the kids wanted was a shovel, a pale, and all the sand they could possibly imagine- and get all over themselves. They had fun with their cousins- thanks Larsen's for letting us hang out with you!!

Hard at work!
Family photo- I know, it isn't so great, but at least we were all there
Don't ask... I have no idea what we were doing? 
Turning into the "Sand Monster"
Jakey wasn't quite sure what to do with the sand. I love this picture!


6 comments:

Brian said...

So much fun!! I'm glad you guys came!
Gotta love having a designer hubby... love the layout.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Jana, hey! We missed y'all so much!!! Luke is so...glad to be home, but had a blast with his cousins. Love the cute pics!!

Jadi said...

I love Bear Lake! My parents have property up there and we use to go all of the time. I am glad you guys had a fun 24th! You should be on the cover of fitness magazine! You look amazing!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a fun time! So you look amazing in your swim suit, how do you do it? And our girls have the same swim suit! I love it because its cute and she doesn't burn as much. Anyways, I love that you have a blog and your so great to always leave cute messages on mine! I'm happy were staying better in touch these days, all thanks to blogging, he he.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Your right. This is way too addicting.I may be a bit idealistic when it comes to these events. I have a feeling I may get myself into trouble during football season and election time.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Oh, I also wanted to comment on how fabulous you look!!!