Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Draper Days

We took the kids to Draper Days this weekend. They had so much fun. Here are a few pics of our adventures... 

All Abby wanted to do was get her face painted

Ride em' Cowboy!!

Abby picked out the horse she wanted to ride.... Scarecrow

We met up with some of our friends; Mary Ann, and Luke (Riley's buddy). The kids had so much fun going on all the blow-up rides together!

All aboard the animal train... This was just a little too bumpy for Jacob, but he still had fun


3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

It looks like so much fun, I kinda wish we'd gone. Why are my kids so tired in the evening?

Jadi said...

I always LOVED Draper days. It looks like it is even better then I remember it. I am glad you guys had fun.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Did I tell you I won a raffle at Draper Days? Anyways, how funny is this? I won a 75.00 gift certificate to a local salon to have my hair did!!! I'm excited but I think it's really funny. It was Miss Draper's raffle.