Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swimming lesson



Riley and Abby have been in swimming lessons the last couple of weeks, and they love it!! This is their first time, and they are doing so well. Abby especially is improving, seeing how just until she started swim lessons, she wouldn't even get her face wet in the pool. No joke. It was pure trauma and hysterics if someone let go of her at all. She loves diving now, and loves being in the pool. Riley is the funniest. He makes time pass by dancing to the water aerobic music that is playing. He doesn't realize that half the spectators are watching him having a good time out there. This has definately been worth while, and they can't wait for their next session to begin. 

Abby with some of her class, she is the one leaning forward
Little Abby
Riley hanging out, waiting for his teacher

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your new page...it is great! I'm not surprised everyone is watching Riley...I watch him everytime the primary sings in Sacrament meeting - of course I always feel sorry for you because you are at the piano and can't see how funny - I mean cute - he is. You have adorable children.

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT get over how much Abby looks like you. I really think I am looking at you as a little girl every time I see her. She is a doll!