Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mommy Tag

Abby was tagged by her friend Jane. I always love getting kids responses...

1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean your room
2. What makes mom happy? I forgot
3. What makes mom sad? When me and Jakey hit each other
4. How does mom make you laugh? You do funny cartwheels
5. What was mom like as a child? You were cute- you looked like me
6. How old is your mom? 30
7. How tall is your mom? 30
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? eat popsicles
9. What does your mom do when your not around? play with friends
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing (ya right!!)
11.  What is your mom really good at? Cartwheels
12. What is your mom not very good at? doing puppet shows
13. What does your mom do for her job? Make cookies, and take care of me
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chinese
15. What makes you proud of your mom? You can ride a bike
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sleeping Beauty. Riley said I would be Pablo from the Backyardigans. (I don't get it)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Cartwheels and dance
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like tape
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm little, and you're big
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You tell me, silly! 

Abby tags Tanner Price, and Teesa Riley

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Where have I been...with all the cartwheels you seem to be doing I think I would have seen at least one of them!

Kriss said...

I had no idea you both like tape.

Laura Stringham said...

I need to see one of these cartwheels. Apparently they are quite impressive.

RaQuelle Willey said...

That was fun to read. love the kiddos answers! fun tag

Nikkie said...

"we both love tape" That totally cracks me up! For her birthday, Hallie asked for her own roll of tape. I guess I don't understand the fascination.