Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Mine and Riley's b-day's are just two days apart. I guess the best gift I have ever received was bringing him home from the hospital on my birthday. I was happy that Tyler was back from his business trip so we could spend the day together.

We have season tickets to the Utah games, so we went to get Sushi at our new favorite little sushi place before the game. If you're into that, this place is SO good! Our friends that we go to the games with had an extra ticket, so Riley decided he wanted to come with us. That meant that he had to come get sushi with us. He loves seafood, so we weren't worried about him, and he actually liked it!! We were laughing because the first thing he tried was the Hamachi (yellow tail fish), and he downed it. He loved it! Let's just hope that he doesn't want it too often, that could get expensive!
We had tons of fun at the game. Riley was a trooper, and loved all the action. His favorite part was the very end of the game when all the bleachers cleared out, so he could run up and down. He danced w/ the band the whole night, and kept us entertained.

I was happy to spend my birthday night with two of my favorite boys!! Thanks for the fun day!

7 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Belated Birthday to both of you. Sorry we missed out on all of the fun. Your hair looks really cute!

Jadi said...

I am so happy to hear that you and Riley both had fun birthdays! I just saw your oomment on my blog. I posted the taffy recipe on my homemaking blog. There is a link to it on my family blog page. My kids thought it was fun and they loved eating it. :)

Anonymous said...

So I love sushi and I'm going to have to try that place out! Seriously this may sound lame-O but Smiths even sells a good kind of sushi...well it is their spicy California rolls and they are delicious!!! Happy Birthday too!!!

Kriss said...

Happy Birthday, Jana! Looks like you had a good day!

The Sohm's said...

Happy birthday! Sorry I was late calling. Glad you had fun!! Love your hair!!

The Sohm's said...

Jana I'm horrible. Thayne and I knew it was your birthday and Riley's and we kept telling eachother we need to call and wish them happy birthday. Well... obviously we forgot and Im so sorry so I want to wish you guys a Happy Birthday Late!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Ok so i posted the wrong comment on the other birthday person! Jeez! I really am getting old! Happy birthday to you and Riley both! We all had so much fun! Cute birthday party ideas! you are so creative!