Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday party!

Riley wanted to have an "all boys" party this year. I hated excluding some of his best friends, that are girls, but hey, the birthday boy gets what he wants. He chose a craft to do at the first of the party. Each boy got a cute sports door hanger w/ his name and foam stickers to decorate. Everybody Smile!! What cute party guests we had!
We did relay races where the kids had to perform a different "event". i.e: Throw the football through the hula hoop, kick the soccer ball through the cones, make a basket in the net, hit two golf balls, etc. They had fun doing it, and were great sports!

I had to recruit Abby, and my two nieces, Ellie and Lillian to be my "helpers". This was an All-boys party remember, so no girls were allowed.
Thanks to my Mom, my friend Mary Ann, and my sis-in-law, Jamie for helping make the party a success!

No comments: