Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slacker

Do you ever just feel "blah"?  I have had a lot happening the last little while, but I have been stuck in the rut. You know- when you just don't want to do anything: clean, cook, play, look at the computer? It's not depression- just laziness. My kids and I were all sick last week. Abby was home from school on Monday, and tried to stay home again today. I actually should have kept her home because of a cough that is still lingering. I couldn't handle another day of doing nothing, so I made her go so I can get things organized for Riley's birthday tomorrow. I promise I am going to stop being such a slacker, and get to blogging again, and the rest of my life. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had times like that too! Lately I have been so overwhelmed with teaching preschool, YW's, taking Kaden to soccer practices and games, taking kids to doctor appt.'s, and dealing with car problems. I just want to stop it all and sit home and do nothing for a week. Sometimes I think it is good for us to have those down times. Life can get so busy and crazy. I have missed your fun blog posts though. :)

Laura Stringham said...

My whole year has been filled with those days, I totally relate. Call me and have Abby come over, Jane's in desperate need of company.

The Sohm's said...

You deserve a break your always going a million miles an hour. Just enjoy being a slacker cuz you don't do it often enough I'm sure.

Turia said...

I've been feeling that same way. I just can't seem to get the drive to do much.
Maybe we can be slackers together.