Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun at the Fair

I took the kids to the Utah State Fair yesterday w/ my mom, my brother Kreg and Tara and their little boy, who are visiting from Alaska. It was a perfect day- great temperature, and no crowds. The kids had fun- except when we were just walking around looking at all the "boring stuff" (according to Riley). Here area few pics of our adventures:

Kreg, Riley, Abby The kids totally wanted to do the big slide, and were so scared that they wouldn't go on it again, so my sis-in-law and I took their second turn.
They had the cutest "Kiddie Farm" ever!!! There were so many interactive things for the kids to do here! I wish we would have seen this at the very beginning. We could have spent the whole time here.


6 comments:

Kriss said...

Looks like you had way fun! I've never been to the fair!

Kim and Chet said...

How fun! I love the fair and was thinking about taking the kids. Glad you had a good time :)

Jense Family said...

I love the state fair but have not been for years. I will have to take my kids next year. Glad you have a good time. I was glad to see Mindi have a little one. I sure miss you guys. Now that we have our blogs we can stay in better touch. Take care.

Jadi said...

I love state fairs! They are so much fun. I am glad you guys had a good time!

Shumway Adventures said...

Sounds fun. what were the interactive things they got to do?

Anonymous said...

I kept debating if I should take my kids or not and I decided on the "let's just do it!"...and We LOVED the kiddie farm as well...it was seriously so cute! So who else in your family has added little additions now???