Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun time

If anyone wants a free, fun for kids, quick little outing, go to Engh Gardens on 700 E. 8214 So. It is a flower nursery, but they turn a section of it into Halloween every October. They have a cute hay maze for kids, a Pirate ship you can climb on, and tons of pumpkins, etc... for cute pictures. My kids love going each year. It is great because you could be done after about 20 minutes, and they get their feel of the festivities. It really is cute, and my kids had fun going w/ their cousins on Thursday. 






3 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

That looks so cute and fun and it's always nice to know about these places. Thanks for the info. Oh, I left you a message on facebook but I had to go private on my blog so send me your email so I can invite you to read it. Thanks!!!

Laura Stringham said...

Oooooo. I'm totally going to take the kids. That looks like fun!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

We may have to go there! looks like a ton of fun!