Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged

 I was tagged by my friend Kriss, who said you are supposed to post the eighth picture in your tenth folder. This is the picture that came up... 

This was Abby on her 3rd birthday. She had a Princess birthday party, and had all of her friends dress up in their favorite princess dress-up. Of course she had to wear a pink dress (still her favorite color). 

I tag Mary Ann, Cherlyn, Jadi, and whoever else wants to do this tag. It was actually fun to see what picture popped up. 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Jana,
I just wanted to say "Hi". You have such a cute family. I know I am a blog stalker, but I can't help it, it's like an addiction. Just kidding. Take care and shoot me a quick email and we will catch up. Melanie Lloyd (sproul) Melanie_seattle@hotmail.com

Kriss said...

Hey, cute picture! Do you think our girls will ever get over wanting to be princesses?

Jadi said...

This is a cute idea. I will see if I can find time soon to do it. Kaylee's favorite color is pink too.