Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nice weekend

Does anyone else look forward to Conference weekend like I do? Sure, I am always excited to hear the talks, etc, but I really do love not having to get ready to go to church, and lounge around all day. Our ward doesn't even start until 1:00 on Sunday, so getting ready is no big deal, but it is just nice to have a day off. Riley even had an early soccer game on Saturday, so we were home before the first session started. I actually really enjoyed the sessions this time, and got a lot out of them. The kids had a bunch of activities to stay busy and quiet, and they did really well- relatively. I love Conference weekend. 

3 comments:

Jadi said...

I also always look forward to conference weekend. I love it! It looks like you guys had fun at the fall festival. We just went to one too. I love this time of year!

Laura Stringham said...

Getting ready by 1:00 isn't a big deal to you? I need your secret. I'm sure you've noticed that we are perpetually late.

p.s. I also love conference weekend.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

I do too! I think Saturday were teh BEST talks! I love conference weekend for that very reason, to lounge. Only Papa invited me to go down to the Conference center on Sunday. But it was really nice! We loved it!