Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm still here

I just realized the other day that I haven't blogged since Tyler was in the hospital. So much has happened in the last couple of weeks: I tell ya, 2009 is not my favorite year... Tyler is home, and doing SO much better! Thank goodness!! I guess he was feeling better until he backed right into our neighbor's car that was in our driveway last week, crushing his light, and banging up her bumper pretty good. Two days later, his BMW totally died. Yes, died! He could barely make it up our hill, and ended up in front of our house, since our driveway is too steep to get up. Out front is the resting place for the car until Ty gets two seconds to see if he is able to fix it. Then, Friday night, Jakey grabbed a pair of scissors, and managed to cut himself right between the eyes as he fell off of the chair with them. Tyler took him to kids care at 9:00 p.m., and they were able to glue his wound shut. Keep in mind that I had a house full of my nieces and nephews that were all freaking out about the blood all over his face. I am counting my blessings on this one, because he SO easily could have cut his eye, or worse, poked the darn thing out. Scary!

I guess since Friday we have been accident-free. Hurray!! Call me tomorrow, and see what the latest is!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I am not sure I would want to open my eyes in the mornings! It seems like every day it's something humongous! May you have a boring day is my wish for you ;)

The Sohm's said...

Jana I am so sorry:( I feel so bad for you guys you have not had the best luck this year. But I have to say it doesn't seem to get you guys down. Everytime I see you your whole family is still smiling and in such a good mood! I hope I can be like that when things don't go my way. We love you guys!!

Becky said...

At least Tyler gets to drive a cool Grandma car for awhile. He won't want his BMW fixed after driving that!