Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pure entertainment



 Jacob has been so funny lately, and is always making me smile. I just had to post a couple of cute pics I have taken of him recently. He is always wanting to be big, just like his brother and sister, and trying to dress like them. He LOVES hats, and doesn't care if they are made for girls or boys. I have finally given up on trying to make him take off the girly ones before we go on our walks. If he is wearing it, it stays on! He loves his "ak-back" (backpack), and thinks he is going to school every time we take the kids in the morning. He is talking so much lately. My favorite word he says is, "Peeeeees" (Please). We make him say it over and over again because he is just so dang cute, and he knows it! I love my little bud, and we have so much fun together during the day when the kids are at school. This stage will be over too soon!







2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

ok, those pictures are too adorable. we love that little man over here.

Sandy and Spence said...

He is tooooo cute! He makes me miss my Abrams and Luke!!! (I secretly think yours are mine anyway!)