Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday, December 28, was actually our anniversary, but I just didn't get a second to post anything. Tyler and I had fun watching our wedding video and looking at our wedding album with our kids. I can't believe it has been 8 years. My gosh, that seems like a long time! I wanted to post some pics of our wedding day... I know, I look just a little bit chubby, and Tyler is 25 lbs. lighter here. We have both changed quite a bit. I am so lucky to have Tyler for my husband. Here are just a couple of reasons I love him SOOOOOOO much...

* He is so handy around the house (he can fix anything!!)
* He always makes sure our house is clean when we go to bed every night
* He makes dinner for me EVERY Sunday
* to add to that, he is an Amazing cook!! (especially Chinese food)
* Riley totally idolizes his dad
* Abby is tied around his little finger, and is his little princess
* Jacob pretends he is talking to "dada" on the phone all day long
* He is SO patient with me- especially while being pregnant
* He loves me no matter how I look- again, especially while being pregnant :)
* He honors his Priesthood
* He LOVES his calling (Young Men's President), and would do anything for his boys
* He loves me!!

I truly am so lucky to have you Ty!! I love you, and I am so grateful for you in my life!!!!

6 comments:

James Bourne said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
GOD bless you and your family.

Jense Family said...

Happy Anniversary. 8 great years and many more to come. I know marriage is not always a smooth road, but it is worth hanging on through the bumps in the road. Congrats you guys:)

Jadi said...

I hope you had a fun Anniversary! Time does go by so fast. By the way, you didn't look chubby at all in your wedding pictures! You have always looked amazing!!!

Laura Stringham said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! I'm glad that you got married so that you could live in our neighborhood and have cute kids for mine to play with! Oh ya, and we like you and Tyler too :)

The Higgs' said...

Happy Anniversary. Look what eight years has brought you. You have such a cute little family. Good job. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Kim and Chet said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pics and you do NOT look chubby!