Friday, December 12, 2008

Dancing Queen


Abby's dance teacher decided to do the Christmas recital differently this year. All parents were invited to the last 15 minutes of your child's dance class during the week to see them perform their dances. They were asked to wear something black, red, or green. This made things SO convenient. No buying expensive costumes, sitting through 2 hours of other little people's dances just to see your daughter's 2 minutes of glory, and having to add ONE more thing to our lives. Abby did a cute ballet and tap number. She LOVES going to dance, and I am so proud of how good she is. She goes w/ two of her best friends, Eva and Jane, so it is really fun for her. I love my little ballerina!



2 comments:

Jadi said...

All three girls are adorable! It looks like Abby's ballet class is fancier then Kaylee's. :) Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

Turia said...

I love the last picture of Abby. That is so cute.