Monday, December 1, 2008

Big helpers

One of Abby's favorite things to do lately is feed Jacob his bottle. I think she is getting in the "motherly mode" since she knows our baby is coming in the next few months. He looks almost as big as she does in this picture!

Along with Abby, Jakey is being the best big helper to Elmo, his new favorite buddy! He loves changing his diaper (I didn't know Elmo needs diapers), and putting him to bed. He is so cute! Hopefully he will be like this to his new baby.

6 comments:

The Sohm's said...

So cute. Has Jake started to wipe Elmo's bum with a baby wipe? That is what Camri does to her baby.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

OH MY GOSH!! JAKEY IS GROWING SOOOOO FAST!!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten , and we have only been gone a few weeks!!! WE MISS y'all TONS!!!! abby is so dang cute as always!!! so I'm DYING!!!!!!!! to ANNOUNCE THE "SEX" fo your new bundle to be! CAN I CAN I CAN I PLEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

thats right EVERYONE!! I was there! Well.... not really there...but in the Dr.s office when the tech took a peak at The Sohm's new bundle to be!! thats right...thats right... I know what they are having.... anyone want to know??/ he he he j/k Jana!

love ya lots!

The Sohm's said...

That is so cute I love it!

The Higgs' said...

I love that stage when they are so into being motherly and imitating the things we do. It is funny what they pick up from watching us. Too cute. I hope you are doing well with being prego. Good luck.

Kim and Chet said...

That is SO cute! It makes having another baby so fun. They will be a good big brother and sister for sure!

That pic on my blog was taken at Disneyland just last year at Thanksgiving. My tummy is definitely NOT that flat anymore ;) How are you feeling and doing BTW?

Jadi said...

Jana,
Your kids are so adorable! Have you found out what you are having? I can't wait to find out!!!