Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas card?

So after I got the kids all dressed on Sunday morning, I realized that they were all dressed alike, and looked like they were dressed in their "Christmas best." I was laughing because I always end up dressing them alike for church. Whether it's matching ties, dresses,  whatever- and I don't mean to. It just happens that way. Abby's dress and Jacob's tie match almost exactly- not planned! I must admit that even though they look alike, they are pretty darn cute!

5 comments:

The Sohm's said...

I love that picture it is so cute!

RaQuelle Willey said...

YOur kids are just adorable. That's cute that they match, sure sure we believe you.. not on purpose.
Either way they look cute!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

So SWEET! I spoke with Nana & Papa on Sunday and they said during sacrament tehy looked ove rat Teh Sohm family and missed therir little boys sooooo much! It was very diffucult for Nana and Papa. We miss you all very much!!! As neighbors, best buds, classmates, adn not to forget WII pals!

oh and NO I could NEVER be a season ticket holder for The UTES"!!! I haven't lost my marbles that much! Yes I got your text, did you get mine back?

Julie Toone said...

Your kids are really cute...I like dressing them alike too:)

Turia said...

They would look adorable however they are dressed.