Monday, September 19, 2011

Love this boy!

Ever since Jake turned 4, he has been a little "difficult" we will say. Until lately... I am not sure if it is all the one on one time that we are getting now that the big kids are in school, but he has been so sweet, fun, and such a great helper at home!! I just can't get enough of him.
He says the cutest things lately, and I just had to document this.

Yesterday we were at Tyler's cousins' farewell. I took Jake into the Mother's room with me during sacrament mtg. while I fed Meili. Luckily, they had a speaker in the room so you could hear the talks in the chapel, so we just sat quietly and listened. Here is our conversation as we were about to leave the room.

Me: "Ok bud. It's time to go back into the chapel"
Jake: "No. I don't want to."
Me: "We need to go back in"
Jake: "I want to stay here"
Me: "It really is time. Let's go back in with Daddy. Church is almost over."
Jake: "I don't wanna go back!"
Me: "Why?"
Jake: "Because I want to stay in here so I can keep listening to the Holy Ghost."

I had tears from laughing so hard at such a cute comment. Again, I LOVE this boy!!