Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy birthday to Me!!

I don't usually like birthdays. Not that I don't like them, but they just kind of come and go these days. The hype is usually on Riley, since his b-day is 2 days before mine. I did love my bday yesterday though. It started w/ getting a great massage at Massage Envy. Tyler made the appt. for me, and off I went. My parents came over in the morning, brought me a gift, and an Awesome cake!! Mom kept the little kids for me so I could go downtown to meet Tyler for lunch. We went to Happy Sumo and got sushi... YUM!!! It was so nice and relaxing to just talk without kids. Did our normal busy Tuesday things... homework, dance, soccer. Then back home for a little party and more cake. It really was a good day. Just nice and relaxed. I am glad that I have to wait 364 days until my next b-day. They are coming too fast these days!

2 comments:

Jadi said...

I am happy to hear you had a nice birthday. :)

The Sohm's said...

I am the worst sister in law!! Happy Birthday!! I remembered while we were in St. George that I forgot to call you and then I talked to yest. and still didn't say anything!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!