Thursday, September 8, 2011

Great weekend


We decided to go to St. George over Labor Day weekend. We had such a good time. We went to Zion National Park, The Little Mermaid at Tuachan, a few different parks, ate good food, swam, and just relaxed.

The kids had fun hiking, and looking for lizards and squirrels.
Tyler carried Meili in the back pack carrier most of the day. So we were excited that she got to see how pretty it was here when she finally woke up.
I forgot my camera on all of our other excursions. Kind of a bummer, but kind of nice too. It forced me to just enjoy each moment with my family.

2 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

FUN!!!! It looks like the backpack came in very handy.

Turia said...

Just looking at your pictures is making me more and more excited to go! I can't wait!!!!!
Glad you guys had fun.