Thursday, August 18, 2011

We love summer!!

I think my kids have pretty much lived in their swim suits this summer. I took them to a fun lake in Herriman yesterday. They have a great beach, and my kids were thrilled since it is the most sand they have had all year. Ironic, since we have been to other real lakes.
Thanks to my mom for hanging out with us, and keeping the kids entertained. Grandma's are the best!

After we left the beach, we went to my parents to swim in their pool. The pool was much warmer than the lake.
Love my kiddos!!

Jakey is getting really brave in the water. Too brave sometimes.
This is my kind of afternoon!

1 comment:

Sandy and Spence said...

Aah...that looks nice. My kind of relaxing too!!! But, alas, it is back to school Monday. No more relaxing days but lots of exciting times with new students!!!