Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meet Lily & Lighting

I guess I could say "meet them", and then tell them "Goodbye." The kids caught baby frogs at their cousins house 2 weeks ago. They are darling little frogs. Little being the key word...
Riley and Abby always knew exactly which was which. Lighting apparently had bigger spots than Lily. Thank goodness someone is observant, because I am not when it comes to little creatures. I personally don't care for them living in my house.
They loved playing with them, but they weren't so good at keeping their home clean (Home was a mason jar with a rock, grass, and holes poked in the top of the lid.) Ya.. torture, right?
We decided to let the little frogs back into the wild, so we took them to Victors Pond by our house.
They let them go one by one, and were amazed that they could actually swim. Isn't that what frogs do? I guess not when you are locked up in a glass jar for 2 weeks.
Swim away froggies. We hope you find happiness in your new home.

No comments: