Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random pics

Does anyone else feel like the days, or even weeks go by without blogging? I have the best of intentions, but the day seems to fly by, and by 11:00 at night, I just simply don't have the energy to post all of our fun adventures. I am making a goal for the new year to be better at this. So, to feel like I am doing at least something, here are a few random pics in the last couple of weeks...

Jake was so excited to finally put his shovel to good use a week or two ago. Now, he will have PLENTY of snow to shovel for me!
Jacob always makes us laugh! He loves wearing Tyler's hats, and thinking he is a big kid!

Jacob playing "pilot" in the "copter" at Discovery Gateway.
Oh ya... This is the best Turkey Bowl attire ever!

I don't know who Riley is pretending to be with his big bum and belly... maybe me?

Ok. So for some reason, whenever I ask Riley to strike a pose, this is what I end up with. It is so him!

At least Abby had fun eating her peas.


3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

your kids are so cute, love that pea eating pic.

The Sohm's said...

Jana, you could never be the one with the big butt and tummy like Riley is imitating!

Shumway Adventures said...

YAY NEW PICTURES!!! This is so fun when there are new ones!! I AM KEEPIN MY EYE ON YOUR BLOG FOR NEW blogs!!