Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Zoo fun!!


My kids have been dying to ride the new Carousel at the Zoo, and since I have zoo pass, I better use it! They thought that all of the animals were so cool, and couldn't quite choose which one they wanted to ride on for the long 2 minute adventure. The morning started out fine, until Riley realized that it was 11:00, and he was tired and hungry- not a good combination when it is already 90 degrees outside.  They had already eaten all of the snacks that we brought, so of course they wanted to start buying ice cream, caramel corn, and soda pop from the different snack shops that we passed. I told them that they were fine, and could quench their thirst with my now luke-warm water. They just weren't buying that, so thank goodness for Grandma, who stepped in bought them all a drink of their choice. What would we do without grandparents to spoil the kids? Overall, we did have a lot of fun, and can't wait to go back- especially since we didn't get to see many of the animals. 

4 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Oh, I need to take my kids to the zoo too! I haven't even gone yet this year. I'm so happy that you are a blogger too! Once you start, it's hard to stop.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know the zoo had a carousel...Teesa keeps asking if we can go see the animals...ahhh...we will get there some time this year :) Oh...and by the way, Tiff's little girl is almost 1.

Turia said...

You are so good at taking your kids to fun places. When I grow up, I want' to be like you!

RaQuelle Willey said...

I'm so excited you started a blog, now we can stay in touch better! Your family is so cute! And I had no idea you had a third baby. You look amazing, as always! hope we stay in touch better now!
p.s. your kids are just darling