Monday, June 30, 2008

This afternoon, my kids were tired from playing all day with their cousins that just moved here from Texas, and were on the couch watching a movie. I decided to be a good mom, and make zucchini bread (of course not telling them that is what it is). I ran down stairs for all of 10 seconds, and when I came back, I found a white mess all over the floor. This picture isn't even half of it. My first instinct was to freak out, but then I thought, when do they ever get to play in flour? So, I grabbed the camera instead. Abby told me that she was "burying Jakey." It took forever to clean up, but at least I got to enjoy them making a mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always freak out about these kind of things...so I'm glad you just grabbed your camera. It is people like you that teach me to R.E.L.A.X. :) And about your tumor...I would freak out about that too. Do you see a pattern here? I hope everything is fine with all of that....like you make it sound????

Laura Stringham said...

Oh no. We haven't had a flour incident, but we DID have an incident with a large bottle of baby powder and a printer.