Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snow Fun!

My kids have been dying to go sledding... and they FINALLY got their wish! They spent Saturday morning down the street at the sledding hill with their friends William and Max. They came home just in time for chocolate chip cookies, had lunch, then went outside again to play. I LOVE nice winter days! Max and Will brought their snowboards to the sledding hill. Riley biffed it pretty bad sledding, and scraped his face all up. I guess I should post a picture of him. Because of his accident, he went to the car. Abby and Jake shared the snowboards, and came home so excited about their new venture. We just might have to invest.
I have to admit that I do love this picture! William is always so sweet to Abby.

This is supposed to be a video of Jacob, but it is not downloading right... bummer!
Jake had so much fun, and did really well on the snowboard. Way to go bud!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So cute! The kids had a blast.