Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meili- 8 months

I have gotten SO behind on my blog! I hate that! I have so many things I want to catch up on... hopefully I can get to it this week. But for now... I have to post about my sweet baby girl. I can't believe that Meili is 8 months (and one week) old! She has been such an angel, and I can't imagine my life without her!
Meili is getting around so well. She has finally gone from the army crawl on her tummy to the full-knee crawl. She pulls herself up onto everything, and gets so excited knowing how big she is getting. She loves looking at herself in the mirror. What baby doesn't?
She LOVES when we get down on the floor so we are on her level. She thinks people are fun mountains to climb.
As for the rest of the kids... they can never get enough of Mei Mei. She is most definately the highlight in our house right now.
Meili is getting so big. Part of me loves her changing each day, but part of me is sad seeing how fast she is growing up. I want my kids to stay little forever!!

1 comment:

Shumway Adventures said...

I think it is so fun that almost every picture there is funny faces being shown. ILOVE IT!!