Monday, July 26, 2010

My kids are famous!

Ok, not really. They just like to think they are. Tyler does a lot of work for the University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics, and they are breaking ground for a new Community Health Center in Daybreak tomorrow morning. They did a fence wrap to go around the site where they are doing the building, and they needed some models for the wrap. So, Riley and Abby got to go do another photo shoot, get their faces on a fence, and get free movie tickets. What else can a kid ask for? Next time you are in Daybreak, you should check it out. It is just West of Soda Row, on Daybreak Parkway.



7 comments:

The Sohm's said...

How cute is that?? When I first saw it I thought they were really standing there but then I realized it was a picture. lol

Sandy and Spence said...

WOW! It is so cooool to know famous kids. I love it every time I see them on a commercial...and now on a fence. They are certainly versatile! But, most of all, they are darling!

Jadi said...

That is so cool! I will have to tell my brother and his wife to look for it.

The Sohm's said...

This is so cool! Love all the posts below. You got all caught up. Now I need to do that:)

Lloyd's Tribune said...

That is super cool! They are definitely child stars! From commercials, to be on the fence.(no pun intended) =0)

They are so photogenic!

We miss them all!!!

Dave Sohm said...

Does Tyler still do video production? I'm looking for for a video production job.

Anonymous said...

Since that is not far from me I must go see it...is it still up? My kiddos would think they were famous too...I mean how many people get their face displayed right?