Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lake Powell

We spent all of last week at Lake Powell with Tyler's family. We haven't been able to go for a couple of years, so it was so fun to be there again! Tyler's dad bought a new boat, and it is awesome!! It is made for surfing, but we also had fun tubing, skiing, wakeboarding, and just relaxing! The kids loved being with their cousins more than anything! I am posting a bunch of pictures from the trip, and you might get more later when I get the good ones back from Tyler's brother.







The kids' favorite part of Lake Powell was the beach! Can you blame them?


Jacob had fun holding the flag

Abby and Grandpa





One of the exciting moments of the trip was with Riley. He was getting in the back of the boat, and he hit his mouth on the platform and broke his front tooth. He was pretty traumatized when it happened, but luckily there was no blood or nerve damage. My brother Cory is going to fix his tooth for us. It pays having a dentist in the family!





This is how Jacob spent a lot of time in the boat... thank goodness! He woke up so early every day, so the hum of the boat put him right to sleep. Love it!


We had such a great trip! Thanks Dallan and Becky, and everybody else for being so great! We LOVE our family!!

5 comments:

The Sohm's said...

Can we please go back right now!!!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

So Fun! It was great to see you today!

Sandy and Spence said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Can you believe, I have never been to Lake Powell? So, whenever I hear about trips down there, I live just a little vicariously through your experience! Glad to have you home safe and sound!

Jadi said...

I LOVE Lake Powell. I am glad you had fun! I can't believe how old Riley looks. Your kids are all getting so big. You look AMAZING as always. I hope you are having a fun summer.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

"Oh my goodness Riley!" Luke said. " HOLY COW!!"
THankfully you have a dds in the family~=0)
Your still super cute Riley and growing up way....to fast.

Jana you look fabulous!As always. I love your swimsuit!