Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love these days!

All of the Sohm girls spent the day at my mom's pool today. It was so fun just relaxing, and enjoying the sun! I LOVE my parents pool. My kids could spend their whole summer there. Thanks for the fun day everyone!

Jacob, Avery, Camri, Madison, & Abby snacking in the shade
Abby was excited to see Madison in "almost the exact, exact, EXACT same pink coverup!!!"
Jakey's weapon of choice for the afternoon

My Sis-in-law Nicole and cute little Kate
My parents have a great view of the mountains from their backyard.

The boys- Garret, Riley & Kaden






4 comments:

Jadi said...

What cute kids! I love the view from your parents back yard. I am glad you guys had fun. I miss my kids being able to play with their cousins.

The Sohm's said...

That was so fun!! Thanks again!! Way to be caught up on your blog...Want to come do mine:) Also today Garrett asked if we could go to Grandma price's swimming and I said no and he then told me, "Mom, Jana said we could go there anytime"! Funny kid.

Kriss said...

I love these lazy summer days! Swimming with cousins is what it's all about!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

What an amazing view!!!