Sunday, April 25, 2010

I love to see the Temple

This last week has been an interesting one for our family. Tyler was called to be in the Bishopric in our ward. He is the 2nd counselor. It is humbling, exciting, scary, and every other emotion all at the same time. He is such a great man, and will do an amazing job serving our ward. I need to post more about his calling, but I want to get these pictures on here. He had a Stake Priesthood meeting this afternoon, so my cute neighbor Sandy Lloyd came up to the Draper Temple with us to take some fun pictures of my kids. Jacob fell and cut his arm pretty bad within the first few minutes of being there, so he didn't want to participate in many pictures. It was so beautiful, and I am glad that we were able to go. I LOVE living so close to the temple!



4 comments:

Jadi said...

Cute pictures. This is the first time I have seen the Draper temple. You are lucky to live so close.

It sounds like Tyler is going to be busy with his new calling. I am sure he will do a great job!

Our Family said...

Congrats to Tyler! Jeff is the 2nd counselor as well. Your family will do great supporting Tyler. You get great blessings out of it!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

I've been meaning to email you. Sandy told me about Tyler's new calling=0)! How EXCITING!!! What a wonderful blessing to you and your family! You all look so cute! HUgs to you!

Shumway Adventures said...

cute what is riley holding?