Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Funnest party ever!

Abby's birthday party is one she will not soon forget. The youth in our ward did a fund raiser dinner and silent auction to earn money for youth conference. One of the things they were auctioning was a "Day of Beauty." I was already planning Abby's party, and thought that would go perfectly with her "Girls just want to have fun" theme. SO... I bid, and won. The day of the party, we had five of the most fabulous young women EVER come over, and set up a whole salon downstairs. They did the girls' hair, makeup, nails, and just made them feel like princesses. Abby and her friends were so excited when they saw what they got to do for the party. Here are just a few of the many pics for you...

Here are ALL the girls, big and little after all of the makeovers.

Abby loved getting her hair done!


My nieces Ellie and Lily came over to join in the fun.

Do you think this little girl was in heaven or what?



My favorite part of the party was a CD I made for the girls to take home. It had all of Abby's favorite "Dance Party" songs on it. I was just giddy watching these girls dance to the music and being so girly. Little girls are the best!

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... I love you Abby!!! I hope you had a fun birthday party!

5 comments:

Jadi said...

What a fun party! I love little girls too, they are just so cute!

Becky said...

I wish I would have stopped by to see this. How cute!

Shumway Adventures said...

Super fun and cute!! lilly and ellie are so big now!!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe how grown up Abby is looking! What a fun day for her! Wish I were there to play.

Jamie said...

How fun! What a fun day for the girls. Your daughter is so cute!!