Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday girl

Abby turned 6 on April 6! She has such a special birthday, and is such a special girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing! I honestly can't believe that she is getting so big. She is so full of life, and I can already see the teenage years are going to be so fun!! Abby is my little sweetie, and I couldn't imagine my life without her!!

We are moving things around a little bit in our house, so all three kids wanted to move their rooms downstairs. WooHoo!! Abby has always shared a room w/ one of the boys, so she now got to create her own room! She picked out the purple, and was so attached to her bed the minute she saw it. I would have picked something else out, but I guess she is only young once. We got the carpet in on her birthday, and moved in her bed and dresser. It tuned out really cute! I will post more pictures later of it complete.


Abby's best friends Eva and Jane came over to have a dance party in her new room. I just can't get enough of these little girls! They are so dang cute!

Abby got to go to Build-a-Bear for her birthday. She has been wanting to get the little mermaid costume for a bear for the last few months. She finally got it, played w/ it for her b-day, and the bear hasn't been in it since. Can I say, "waste of money?"

Happy Birthday Abby!! I love you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I know that her and Lissa had the same birthday????? If so, I forgot!!! She is a darling girl!!!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Birthday! I love her purple bedroom.

Jadi said...

I am happy to hear that Abby had a fun birthday. She is such a pretty girl! What are you going to do with the upstairs bedrooms?

Sandy and Spence said...

Such a cute room...but an even cuter girl. She is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Abby!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

What a fun room! How cute! LOVE IT!