Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

2009 was by far my most challenging year. We had so many hardships, and moments that made me wonder "why?". As I have thought through this year, I have had so many blessings as well. I couldn't ask for a better husband, kids, family, friends, etc... Even though trial after trial seemed to hit me in the face, there was always someone there to help me through it. "Thank You" to everyone that stepped in, and actually made 2009 better. We are surrounded by sweet spirits that make ever day worth living.
I am excited for this new year, and hope that 2010 brings good luck and happiness to you!!


2 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Your blog looks really cute! I think you need to teach me how to make my blog look better.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

I love you and miss you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! Wish I was there to help out =0) Big hugs and love to you sista!!!