Sunday, June 14, 2009

Soccer's over... for now

I guess I should be more specific... Riley's soccer is over for the Spring season. He starts again in the early fall, and Abby has her last game on Monday night. Riley loves soccer, and did really well this season. He is getting good, and loving the game! His coach is our neighbor, and almost the whole team lives by us as well. The games are fun because we get to be with our friends each Saturday during game time!

Getting a pep talk from Coach Greg 
Way to go boys!! I think the real reason the kids play little league sports is to get a treat at the end of the game. The trophy is a nice touch as well! 

2 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

Jana, I want a copy of the pic of Greg talking to the boys - Henry's hand on Greg's knee is SO cute!

Becky said...

I loved watching Riley play this year. He was a great little player and also a pretty cute one. He is growing up so fast!