Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday Party

Abby has the cutest friends ever! She wanted to have an "all-girls" party. I tried to encourage her to invite the boys too. I realized that she will be wanting boy-girl parties soon enough, so I will just stick w/ the girls for now.

They made cute fairy wands, played games outside, made bead necklaces and bracelets, and had cupcakes (which abby decorated with sprinkles), and ice cream. I heard the greatest idea, and finally tried it today. I pre-scooped ice cream into cup cake papers, then set them back in the freezer. When it was ice-cream time, I just gave each girl her own little cup. It was such a time saver, and the perfect portion size for little people. I highly recommend this!

Abby was so excited by all the fun gifts she got from her friends! Thanks to everyone!! Once again, we have the greatest friends ever!!!




1 comment:

Kim and Chet said...

She is SO cute, Jana! I didn't realize that she and my Hunter were so close in age...literally just days! 5 just sounds so big and old doesn't it? Makes me sad to think how fast they grow up!

Looks like she had a fun party, you are just the cutest mom!