Tuesday, April 7, 2009

5 year old girl!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Abby!! She turned 5 years old yesterday. I can hardly believe it. Honestly, I don't know where the time has gone. She has grown up so fast! Do you ever feel like you are always rushing on birthdays? I feel like yesterday flew by. Abby had school in the morning. When she got home Grandma Becky took her to lunch and birthday shopping. Abby thought she was so special getting to go with Grandma! She came back so tired, so I made her lay down on my bed. Of course she just HAD to watch Dora while laying down. Whatever. She wanted to go to Asian Buffet for dinner, and has been planning this for months. Come to find out, the only reason she wants to go there is for the jello (ok, so I don't make jello enough apparently), and the popcicle/ice cream bars that you can choose from. Seriously, I will just go and buy her a box of cream cicles for $1.50 if that is what she really wants. We did make her eat her shrimp and rice however. After dinner, we had her change in the car, and raced to her first soccer game. I have to admit that I was pretty impressed by my little girl. She has spent many seasons watching Riley play, but she quickly caught on once she was out there, and did awesome! She even made a goal. Way to go Abs!! We came home from the game, and opened presents- finally. She waited so patiently all day until Tyler was able to be home to do it. We had cake and ice cream, then went to bed. We had a fun-filled day. I love Abby so much. She is my best friend, and I am so happy to have her in my life!


No comments: