Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School

So the first day of school was a success! Riley is going into 4th grade, and Abby is going into 3rd. They have both been really excited to start a new year. They both have friends in their classes, and like their teachers. So far, so good!

 Jake was being so sweet with Meili after we dropped the kids off at their classrooms. He is such a good big brother!
 So this was taken after the 1st day of school. Riley's friend Luke Lloyd is living here for a year with his grandparents while his dad is going to be in Afghanistan. Luckily, he and Riley got in the same class, and we are thrilled! He has already been hanging out at our house a ton, and He is already just like one of our kids!
I love my children, but I really did enjoy having only two of them at home today. Jake starts kindergarten next week, so it will just be me and Mei. Sounds nice to me! :)

No comments: