Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Look who's ONE!!

I can hardly believe my little baby girl is already one! This past year has flown by! Meili has been the BEST baby ever, and I can't imagine my life without her! We had Grandma's and Grandpa's over tonight for a little party for her!



Mei loved all of her fun presents! She is not walking yet. However, she did take a couple of steps on her own today! Yahoo! I really am not sure if I am ready for her to be walking yet. She did get a walker to practice with, and a darling little Minnie Mouse car to drive around. She loves her stacker cups, and her other fun toys that light up.

Meili is learning signs to communicate. The ones she is best at are: Water, more, all done, ball, leading music, and Touchdown!. Yes. That is very important!

I love you Meili! You light up the room whenever you are around. You always make everyone smile, and feel good inside with your hugs and kisses. You are such a sweetie, and will always have a special place in my heart!! We love you baby girl!! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

No comments: