Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All in a day..

Meili is SO full of life lately!! I guess I should say that she is SO INTO EVERYTHING!! She most certainly keeps me on my toes. I can't turn around for even a second without her getting into some sort of trouble.  Tonight the big kids had chocolate-dipped strawberries. Meili got a hold of the chocolate bowl, and went to town. I think she was in baby girl heaven!
 She has been loving the warm weather outside, and helping me in the yard. Needless to say, she eats more dirt than anything else.
I left the fridge open for one second after dinner, and what did she find? The snow-cone juice. The lid was closed, but you would think that she was guzzling it. 


 Where is Meili's favorite place to play? In the appliance cupboard of course! I don't know how many times a day I have to put everything back in its proper place. Will I ever learn?

 Of course she thinks it's funny when I tell her "No, No!"


Even though she keeps me on my toes, I couldn't ask for a sweeter, cuter, funnier little baby girl!!

No comments: