Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My sweet baby girl

Today has been one of those days when a mom stops and thinks, "Where has the time gone?" Abby turned 7 today. 7! I can not believe how big she is getting. The last 7 years have been some of the happiest of my life. Abby is such a fun loving girl. She loves her brothers, and is most definately a Daddy's girl!! She always makes me smile! She is doing so good in the 1st grade. She is proud of the fact that she gets 100% on every spelling test. She has passed off her middle and right splits at dance, and is one of the craftiest little people I know. She has her daddy's artistic talent. I love you Abby!! You are the best daughter that I could ever ask for! I can't wait for you to be a big sister again, and I know that you will be the best helper ever to our new baby! Happy Birthday Princess!!

4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is 100% sweet. We love you!

RaQuelle said...

wow she is one gorgeous girl!
Its hard seeing our little girls grow up!

Kim and Chet said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I LOVE her cute outfit! My Hunter just turned 7 on Saturday the 9th. I have yet to blog about it...ugh, I'm slacking these days.

BTW, Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! That is so exciting and I'm sure your kids will love having another baby sister around the house. I miss those days of having baby girls to dress up.

Also, thank you so much for your kind words. When she died I was thinking a lot about you and your family that week. Knowing now that we could relate to your loss. I hope things are going good for you all. We are still up and down with emotions and it still feels surreal. However, I am so grateful for the knowledge we have and the comfort it brings.

I have loved catching up on your blog. You have an adorable family! Tell your parents hello for me. :)

Jadi said...

I remember when we were both pregnant with our girls. I can't believe that was 7 years ago! They grow up way too fast! Abby is adorable. I wish we could have gotten our kids together, I know Kaylee would love her.