Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ski bums

I started skiing at an early age, and just recently decided that my kids need to learn. They have been before, but both really want to do it now. I made a goal that I was going to take one of them skiing each week. Riley and I went two weeks ago, and he did so good!! I was really proud of him, and he had fun. It was such a nice day, we had to take off our coats and hats. Riley wanted to take off his pants too, but the extra padding was much needed.
Abby and I went on Friday, and I don't think we have ever laughed so hard together. She did so great getting on and off the lifts, and wanted to keep doing it.
I love spending one-on-one time with my kids. This is such a fun way to do it, because they have my undivided attention, something they don't always get at home. I am looking forward to our next trip to the ski slopes.

3 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Cory has taken Jackson and Tanner a couple of times this season. He is the designated ski instructor. I am glad you had a such a great time.

Becky said...

I didn't know you went skiing with them! How fun! Cutest little skiers ever

Lloyd's Tribune said...

What fun! Wish I could come with you Luke would love to go up with Riley,