Monday, March 9, 2009

Zoo days

I LOVE spur-of-the-moment trips!! It was such a nice day last Thursday, so I packed up the kids after lunch, and we went to the zoo. I have a pass, but realized that it is expiring the end of April. SO, if anybody wants to join us, I want to get my money's worth by going a lot this next month and a half. I love watching my kids get excited over the train, the carousel, the animals, and of course, their favorite part, the playground!!. Jakey couldn't stop talking about the "shishy" (fishy) that he saw in the pond. It was a fun day!




5 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

OOO. I want to go. I was thinking about getting a pass for this summer. I love taking the kids to the zoo.

Shumway Adventures said...

so how does your pass work? Like I would go with you but do I have to pay or is your pass for a certain amount of people? It would be fun to go see animals with your kids

The Sohm's said...

Fun! So I don't think I've ever noticed that playground there. Where is it at? I'll go anytime.

M&M Frost said...

Too fun! Cale's and I would love to go with you guys, just say when! We are so there! Hope you guys are doing good!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Wish we were there to take advantage of the Zoo with The Sohm's.

We miss y'all! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!

We are moving to AZ. next Thursday. I can't believe it is time. Crazy! Since The Sohm's didn't make it out to CO. to see THe Lloyd's Then y'all HAVE to come to AZ!!!