Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween season has been quite eventful. I just haven't blogged about anything. There were too many things to post. All of it led up to tonight... trick-or-treating. The kids had a great time, and got WAY too much candy!
Meili had a successful first Halloween. She was a little lamb. She scored a bunch of candy, and a BIG donut from our cute neighbors, the Kings. She wanted to eat the whole thing.
Bad idea... since she doesn't even eat baby food yet.
Riley and Abby had their parade at school today. I always love seeing all the clever costumes the kids are wearing. Abby was a Hippie.
Riley was a Jedi.
Meili and her cute little friend Sofia Beccera were entertained by the parade.
We had my parents' annual Halloween party on Saturday. It was so fun! I didn't get a group photo of everyone, but here is my fam.
Love my girls!!!
At the pumpkin patch with the kids' friends William and Max. The kids picked out some great pumpkins, and decided to paint most of them. I love it! A lot less messy than carving. We did save the carving for Sunday though. They turned out awesome!
We had a great Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Jadi said...

It looks like you had a fun Halloween. Your kids looked cute in their costumes!

Turia said...

glad you guys had a great week. i love the pictures. Especially the donut pic!